Coronavirus (COVID 19)Stay up-to-date with information directly from the CDC as well as read our Patient Response Plan before you come to Stitches.
Last updated June 22, 2020.
COVID-19 and Stitches
What you need to know:
- Rapid tests are done at all locations! We offer both antigen and PCR rapid testing in Cheyenne and Laramie and rapid antigen testing in Wellington.
- If we send out your test (for confirmation or due to limited supplies) results take 3-4 days for results. Please do not call for results, but rather email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received results after 5 days.
- Testing is free for those without insurance as part of the Federal CARE Act. Most insurances cover COVID at 100%.
- You do not need an appointment for testing. Just call when you arrive. For a more complete record, please register through ZipPass.
We are now vaccinating for COVID! Email email@example.com for an appointment or click on the button below to schedule online.
Wyoming Quarantine Documentation Request
Wyoming Isolation Documentation Request
Coronavirus Antibody Tests — What They Tell Us #JAMAMedNews
COVID 19 Response Plan
Updated June 22, 2020
****PATIENTS, PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING****
- Any patient wishing to be COVID tested may receive the test. State Lab testing is free.
- Initiate a Stitches telemedicine visit (www.stitchescare.com/telemedicine) or download
our app on Android or IOS to check-in via ZipPass and initiate e-registration. Call 307-514-9888 (CHEYENNE), 307-721-1794 (LARAMIE), or 970-825-7820 (WELLINGTON) when you arrive at the clinic. Please wait in your car until it is your turn to be seen.
- All people who enter our facility must wear a surgical face mask and wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap or use hand sanitizer after entering.
- Any surface a patient touches will be decontaminated. This includes clipboards, pens, chairs, and counter-tops.
- Anyone tested for COVID 19 is to self-quarantine until results are received.
- Results take 2-3 days to receive. People with high suspicion may receive a rapid test, but this is at the discretion of the provider and the availability of the tests. If you are traveling, please know the test requirements for your trip. If you need a copy of your results for travel or return to work, please request it at firstname.lastname@example.org after we inform you of your results.
- If you develop chest pain or shortness of breath, please call 911 or go directly to the ER.
Thank you for choosing Stitches!
Sat 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sun 9:00am – 4:00pm
Address: 1919 Central Ave, Cheyenne, WY 82001
Phone: (307) 514-9888
Mon-Fri 8:00am – 8:00pm
Sat 9:00am – 6:00pm
Sun 9:00am – 4:00pm
Address: 3810 Grand Ave, Laramie, WY 82070
Phone: (307) 721-1794
Sat 10:00am – 4:00pm
Sun 10:00am – 4:00pm
Address: 7950 6th Street, Wellington, CO 80549
Phone: (970) 825-7820