Coronavirus (COVID 19)Stay up-to-date with information directly from the CDC as well as read our Patient Response Plan before you come to Stitches.
Last updated December 28, 2020.
COVID-19 and Stitches
What you need to know:
- Rapid tests are done at all locations! We offer both antigen and PCR rapid testing in Cheyenne and Laramie and rapid antigen testing in Wellington.
- If we send out your test (for confirmation or due to limited supplies) results take 3-4 days for results. Please do not call for results, but rather email email@example.com if you have not received results after 5 days.
- Testing is free for those without insurance as part of the Federal CARE Act. Most insurances cover COVID at 100%.
- You do not need an appointment for testing. Just call when you arrive. For a more complete record, please register through ZipPass.
Wyoming Isolation Documentation Request
Wyoming Quarantine Documentation Request
Coronavirus Antibody Tests — What They Tell Us #JAMAMedNews
COVID 19 Response Plan
Updated December 28, 2020
****PATIENTS, PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING****
- Any patient wishing to be COVID tested may receive the test. State Lab testing is free.
- Initiate a Stitches telemedicine visit (www.stitchescare.com/telemedicine) or download
our app on Android or IOS to check-in via ZipPass and initiate e-registration. Call 307-514-9888 (CHEYENNE), 307-721-1794 (LARAMIE), or 970-825-7820 (WELLINGTON) when you arrive at the clinic. Please wait in your car until it is your turn to be seen.
- Patient COVID collections will be conducted in the patient’s vehicle. Please turn off your engine when our team approaches and leave dogs at home when possible.
- All people who enter our facility must wear a surgical face mask and wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap or use hand sanitizer after entering.
- Any surface a patient touches will be decontaminated. This includes clipboards, pens, chairs, and countertops.
- Anyone tested for COVID 19 is to self-quarantine until results are received.
- Results take 2-4 days to receive. People with high suspicion may receive a rapid test, but this is at the discretion of the provider and the availability of the tests.
- If you develop chest pain or shortness of breathe, please call 911 or go directly to the ER.
Thank you for choosing Stitches!
Can’t make it to a clinic in person? No problem! Using telemedicine we can bring the clinic to you. Click here to start your telemedicine visit.
Mon-Fri 8:00am – 7:00pm
Sat 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sun 9:00am – 4:00pm
Address: 1919 Central Ave, Cheyenne, WY 82001
Phone: (307) 514-9888
Mon-Fri 8:00am – 8:00pm
Sat 9:00am – 6:00pm
Sun 9:00am – 4:00pm
Address: 3810 Grand Ave, Laramie, WY 82070
Phone: (307) 721-1794
All Instaclinic locations are open when your local Ridley’s pharmacy is open!