Our community involvement.
Stitches Acute Care Center is dedicated to helping out the communities we serve in the form of providing sponsorships or donations. If you have an event you wish to be considered for a sponsorship or a donation, please read the following guidelines and if it falls within these requirements, you may then submit your request using the form below.
- You must submit your application a minimum of 60 days prior to your event or activity.
- Your event/organization must take place in Cheyenne or Laramie.
- The event or activity must reflect the mission and core values of Stitches Acute Care Center.
- The event or activity must fulfill a relevant need and benefit to the community.
- Only one request per organization will be considered during any 12-month period.
- Within 30 days following the event, you must provide a brief narrative on how many people the event reached, how Stitches was recognized, and at least one photo of the event and our logo recognition. If you fail to complete this final step, any future sponsorship requests will not be considered.
Stitches Acute Care Center does not fund any of the following:
- Activities, groups or events not in a Stitches Acute Care Center community.
- Administrative expenses or expenses such as a conference or travel.
- Projects whose primary purpose is religious, legislative, or political.
- Events or activities that include gambling or games of chance.
- Individual or school field trips, clubs, team activities or sport activities, including travel and competition costs.
- Requests not submitted using the online request form will NOT be considered.
- Meeting this criteria does not guarantee Stitches Acute Care Center participation.
All sponsorship requests will be reviewed and replied to as soon as possible. Please fill out and submit the form below to request a sponsorship or donation request from Stitches Acute Care Center.