Telemedicine is where innovation and medicine are tied together with a pretty little bow called your smart phone or computer. 8am to 8pm on Monday–Friday, 9am to 6pm on Saturday, and 9-4 on Sunday.
1. What do I need?
With Telemedicine, all you need is a smart phone or computer with a compatible browser (Chrome, FireFox or Safari.)
2. How much does it cost?
Cash pay visits are only $49! Some insurance companies cover telemedicine while others don’t. We will be happy to bill your insurance company at your request, but please note co-pay will be due at the time of service. Our receptionist will assist you at the onset of your visit.
Start Your Telemedicine Visit
Starting your telemedicine visit is simple, there are only two steps. 1. click the “Register For Your Visit” button and complete the form, then close that window. 2. Click the “Start Your Visit” button, and wait for our provider as we process your registration!
What is a telemedicine visit?
It’s where innovation and medicine are tied together with a pretty little bow called your smart phone or computer. Between 8am and 8pm Monday through Friday, 9a-6p Saturday, and 9a to 4p on Sunday, your living room is the our new exam room.
What types of conditions can be treated via telemedicine?
As a patient, what do I need to have a telemedicine visit?
- Use a Mac, Personal Computer or Chromebook with camera, microphone, and speakers. You may also use your smart phone using chrome or firefox web browser. If you have an IPhone, use a Safari browser.
- Use headphones when possible so only you and the other person can hear your conversation.
- An internet connection with at least 350kb/s download and upload speed. You can test your speed with http://www.speedtest.net/
- Please make sure your browser (Chrome or Firefox) is up to date (restarting your computer often does the trick).
- Download Chrome here and Firefox here if you don’t have them.
How do I start my visit?
Type your name and check in. This will place you in the virtual waiting room. You will be greeted as quickly as possible and further information will be collected. Please have a photo id and credit card ready. Please note, cash payments or co-pays will be collected prior to being seen by the provider. Some insurance companies cover telemedicine while others don’t. We are happy to bill your insurance company at your request.
What about iPhone?
You can use an iPhone for your visit, just be sure to use Safari for your browser.